- Reviews (0)
The file is either in pdf, doc, rtf or zipped in the package and can easily be read on PCs and Macs.Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our response is the fastest. All questions will always be answered in 6 hours., most of the time within 30 minsWe also faced similar difficulities when we were students, and we understand how you feel. But now, with the Test Bank for Physics 4th Edition by Walker, you will be able to* Anticipate the type of the questions that will appear in your exam.* Reduces the hassle and stress of your student life.* Improve your studying and also get a better grade!* Get prepared for examination questions.* Can save you time and help you understand the material.If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Test Bank for Physics with Mastering Physics, 4/E 4th Edition. James S. Walker0 out of 5
Walker’s goal is to help students make the connection between a conceptual understanding of physics and the various skills necessary to solve quantitative problems. The pedagogy and approach are based on over 20 years of teaching and reflect the results of physics education research. Already one of the best-selling textbooks in algebra-based physics,The Fourth Edition strengthens both the conceptual foundations and the tools for problem solving to make the book even better suited to today’s students.
ISBN-10: 032161111X • ISBN-13: 9780321611116
Test Bank for Conceptual Physical Science, 5th Edition: Paul G. Hewitt0 out of 5
Name: Conceptual Physical Science
Author: Paul G. Hewitt
Solution Manual for Classical Electromagnetism Jerrold Franklin0 out of 5
Classical Electromagnetism is built for readers who want to learn about the theory of electricity and magnetism. The text starts in historical order, moving through Coulomb’s law and the magnetic law of Biot-Savart to Maxwell’s unification of physics. Author Jerrold Franklin carefully develops each stage of the theory without oversimplifying. Throughout, he demonstrates how key principles can be defined on a more fundamental basis to enhance reader understanding. The mathematics and physics are unified so that readers learn the material in the context of real physics applications. Foundations of Electrostatics, Further Development of Electrostatics, Methods of Solution in Electrostatics, Spherical and Cylindrical Coordinates, Green’s Functions, Electrostatics in Matter, Magnetostatics, Magnetization and Ferromagnetism, Time Varying Fields, Maxwell’s Equations, Electromagnetic Plane Waves, Wave Guides and Cavities, Electromagnetic Radiation and Scattering, Special Relativity, The Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies For all readers interested in learning about the theory of electricity and magnetism.
Solution Manual for Physics 2nd Edition by Giambattista0 out of 5
Physics 2nd edition is an alternate version of the College Physics 3rd edition text by Giambattista/Richardson/Richardson. The key difference is that Physics covers kinematics and forces in the more traditional organization of beginning with Kinematics and proceeding to forces. (College Physics takes an integrated approach to forces and kinematics, introducing forces and interweaving kinematics.)
- Title: Solution Manual for Physics 2nd Edition by Giambattista
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- ISBN-10: 0077339681
- ISBN-13: 978-0077339685
Solution Manual for Physics 8th Edition by Cutnell0 out of 5
Designed for medical professionals who may struggle with making the leap to conceptual understanding and applying physics, the eighth edition continues to build transferable problem-solving skills. It includes a set of features such as Analyzing-Multiple-Concept Problems, Check Your Understanding, Concepts & Calculations, and Concepts at a Glance. This helps the reader to first identify the physics concepts, then associate the appropriate mathematical equations, and finally to work out an algebraic solution.
- Title: Solution Manual for Physics 8th Edition by Cutnell
- Edition: 8th Edition
- ISBN-10: 0470223553
- ISBN-13: 978-0470223550
Test Bank for Life in the Universe, 3rd Edition : Bennett0 out of 5
Name: Life in the Universe
Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis0 out of 5
- Title: Test Bank for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 1st Canadian Edition by Jarvis
- ISBN-10: 0721697739
- ISBN-13: 978-0721697734
With an easy-to-read approach and unmatched learning support, Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 6th Edition offers a clear, logical, and holistic approach to physical exam across the lifespan. Detailed illustrations, summary checklists, and new learning resources ensure that you learn all the skills you need to know. This gold standard in physical exam reflects what is going on in nursing today with coverage of emerging trends and new evidence-based content. It’s easy to see why this text is, far and away, #1 in this market!
This item is a stand-alone text.
- A clear, conversational writing style makes learning easier.
- A two-column format distinguishes normal findings from abnormal findings, and uses color, step-by-step photos to clarify examination techniques and expected findings.
- Over 1,000 full-color illustrations present anatomy and physiology, examination techniques, and abnormal findings.
- Developmental considerations help in caring for patients across the lifespan with age-specific assessment techniques for infants, children, adolescents, pregnant females, and older adults.
- Abnormal findings tables include over 300 pathology photos to help in recognizing, sorting, and describing abnormalities.
- Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle boxes enable patient teaching and health promotion while performing the health assessment.
- An emphasis on cultural competencies reflects today’s care considerations for an increasingly diverse patient population.
- Documentation examples show how to record assessment findings in the patient’s chart, using the SOAP format.
- Summary checklists provide a quick review of examination steps.
- Spanish-language translations on the inside back cover highlight important phrases for better communication during the physical examination.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review key content offering case studies with critical thinking questions, printable health promotion handouts, a head-to-toe examination video, heart and lung sounds, audio chapter summaries, and more.
- NEWÂ evidence-based guidelines reflect a focus on conducting the most effective, qualitative exams.
- NEWÂ Substance Use Assessment chapter addresses this increasingly critical aspect of holistic patient assessments.
- 100 new photos of step-by-step examination techniques include all-new exam panoramas for key systems.
- 100 new abnormal findings photos provide instant visual cues for findings that are unexpected or that require referral for follow-up care.
- Expanded chapter on assessment of the hospitalized adult provides a focused assessment of the patient in the hospital setting.
- New content on obesity provides current information on this growing health problem.
Solution Manual for Newtonian Tasks Inspired by Physics Education Research: nTIPERs C J Hieggelke, D P Maloney, Steve Kanim0 out of 5
A supplementary workbook containing conceptual exercises in eleven different formats developing students’ reasoning about physics and leading them to more effective quantitative problem solving.
Test Bank for Conceptual Physical Science, 4th Edition: Hewitt0 out of 5
Name: Conceptual Physical Science
Test Bank for Physics: Principles with Applications, 6th Edition: Douglas C. Giancoli0 out of 5
Name: Physics: Principles with Applications
Author: Douglas C. Giancoli